Page 22 of 33 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 330

Thread: getting to know each other

  1. #211
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OOOO OOO I thought of my all time favorite song!!!

    It took me forever and I hardly ever hear it anymore BUT it ALWAYS MAKES ME FEEL SOOOOO GOOD!

    GARETH GATES LYRICS

    "Spirit In The Sky"

    When I die and they lay me to rest
    Gonna go to the place that's the best
    When I lay me down to die
    Goin' up to the spirit in the sky
    Goin' up to the spirit in the sky
    That's where I'm gonna go when I die
    When I die and they lay me to rest
    I'm gonna go to the place that's the best.

    Prepare yourself you know it's a must
    Gotta have a friend in Jesus
    So you know that when you die
    He's gonna recommend you
    To the spirit in the sky
    Goin' up to the spirit in the sky
    That's where I'm gonna go when I die
    When I die and they lay me to rest
    I'm gonna go to the place that's the best.

    Never been a sinner I never sinned
    I got a friend in Jesus
    So you know that when I die
    He's gonna set me up with
    The spirit in the sky
    Oh set me up with the spirit in the sky
    That's where I'm gonna go when I die
    When I die and they lay me to rest
    I'm gonna go to the place that's the best
    Oh
    Set me up to the Spirit in the Sky
    That's where I'm gonna go when I die
    When I die and they lay me to rest
    I'm gonna go to the place that's the best
    Goin' on up to the Spirit in the Sky
    That's where I'm gonna go when I die
    When I die and they lay me to rest
    I'm gonna go to the place that's the best
    Go to the place that's the best
    Go to the place that's the best
    Go to the place that's the best.

    Oh and I love Gingerbread to hell with fruit cake ROTF!!!
    choclate chip or peanut butter cookies?

  2. #212
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh now for me thats an easy one
    a nice cold COKE!
    Never been a big fan of pepsi and I have an uncle who works for them. Now Mountain Dew is YUMMY though!!!

    You know the ???'s are getting harder to think of lets see...

    Whats on your Christmas tree?

  3. #213
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    That's a good song there sis. We have a cool radio station here that's playing a great mix of oldies and songs of today so I get to hear it quite often*S,...My all time favorite is by Bob Marley: No woman no cry,....

    Fruit cake is so yucky, isn't it*LOL

    Chocolate chip*S*

    I think I am seriously running out of things to ask*L,...
    Oh here's one:
    Coca Cola or Pepsi?

  4. #214
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    Yeah, I'd walk a mile for a coke but won't move an inch for Pepsi*lol

    We just put our tree up today and this year its in red and gold. I wanted blue and silver but Joy Shekima over ruled me*L,...Our tree is prolly different from yours cause we decorate only lightly, not too many things on it,...

    do you sing x-mas songs or listen to em on CD?

  5. #215
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Girl I can belt out a tune like nobodies business!!!
    I love to sing along with the cd's!!!


    Candy Canes or Gum drops???

  6. #216
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    candy canes

    I can sing realllllllllllllll loud but NOT good at all*L

    what's the best gift you ever got?

  7. #217
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Besides my children???

  8. #218
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    Silly me,....*S
    Off course besides your children*W

  9. #219
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You know there have been so many material things that I have loved recieving...I got a beautiful diamond crusted necklace for Christmas this year that I adore. It's simple and dainty (2 things I am not)and I love that my Hubby thought so much of me to get it. But Material things are not what stand out in my mind...I think the gifts of Friendship is the greatest gift I have ever recieved!!! That and salvation!!!
    After that I would say the gifts that included travel and making memories!!!


    Cinnamon or blueberry muffin?

  10. #220
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Good Morning Ladies.

    I would perfer a banna nut muffin , but of your choices I would say Blueberry muffin, slightly warmed with a little bit of butter.

    Questions are getting harder to come up with... [img]smile.gif[/img]

    What is your normal sleeping position (on yor back or on your side, or with your feet hanging over the edge...)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •